About This Blog

My photo
Hey all, I decided to start this blog as a way to tell people about music that doesn't really get a lot of attention but that I think really deserves it! I format my entries in the form of reviews. Hopefully, I can help point you in the direction of some great music that you wouldn't have found otherwise. I know it always makes my day when I find a new band to listen to :) Hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave comments and suggest albums for me to review. Keep in mind these are just my opinions!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Best 5 Albums of the Year So Far is Coming Soon!

Sorry for my slowed posting pace, ladies and gents. Who knew that the beginning of summer would be just as hectic as the end of the school year? (Not me.)

That being said, I am in the process of searching for my top 5 albums of the year (so far) so stay tuned and enjoy previous posts in the meantime!

Be back soon,

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment