About This Blog

My photo
Hey all, I decided to start this blog as a way to tell people about music that doesn't really get a lot of attention but that I think really deserves it! I format my entries in the form of reviews. Hopefully, I can help point you in the direction of some great music that you wouldn't have found otherwise. I know it always makes my day when I find a new band to listen to :) Hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave comments and suggest albums for me to review. Keep in mind these are just my opinions!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"My 10 Favorite Albums of the Year" Post is Coming Soon!

Hey all,

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I want to assure you that I've been working on the blog in the last few days looking through this year's music for my 10 favorite albums of the year! Thanks again for your readership and for your patience, the post will be up by this weekend :).

Until then, enjoy the music out there!

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment