About This Blog

My photo
Hey all, I decided to start this blog as a way to tell people about music that doesn't really get a lot of attention but that I think really deserves it! I format my entries in the form of reviews. Hopefully, I can help point you in the direction of some great music that you wouldn't have found otherwise. I know it always makes my day when I find a new band to listen to :) Hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave comments and suggest albums for me to review. Keep in mind these are just my opinions!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wow, the year's almost over!

Hey all,

As the year (sorta almost) begins to wind down, I just wanted to thank everyone for reading the blog. It's been a blast for me to write so far and I'm looking forward to continuing with it into the future. Keep checking back for periodic album reviews, as well as a "Best Albums of the Year" entry that I'll post near mid to late December.

Thanks again for reading! If you like the blog, tell your friends!

As always, until next time, enjoy all the good music out there :)

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment